Jay Delsing Golf is happy to share with you another global dream-golf experience created by Jay Delsing Golf and Golf Global Ltd. With our new V.I.P. Golftrip called “The Home of Golf,” William Milne and Jay will be taking lucky groups of golfers to experience the best golf that St. Andrews, Scotland has to offer. We are both extremely excited about these global golf trips and would love to share the experience with anyone interested. Please contact my company, Jay Delsing Golf, for more information.
V.I.P. Golftrip “The Home of Golf”
St. Andrews, Scotland
September 12 -19, 2016
This spectacular outing to the magic Scottish summers leads us in best tradition to the most famous ancient golf town in the world, St. Andrews.
Hosted by the renowned PGA Tour Player Jay Delsing and the Scottish Class AA PGA Golf Professional William Milne you will experience some of the most legendary links courses like Carnoustie, Kingsbarns and the Castle Course, including also hidden gems like Crail, the 7th oldest golf club in the world.
In addition you may discover Scotland’s historical capital Edinburgh during a day excursion.
You will reside in style at the luxurious 5* private properties Hawkswood House and The Roundel, St. Andrews, exclusively contracted for this outstanding week which promises to be full of golfing highlights, culture, fun and lifestyle.
YOUR PROGRAMME PREVIEW
V.I.P. Golftrip “The Ultimate Links Golf Sensation”
The Programme includes the following services:
- 7 Nights accommodation, Double Room, Single Occupancy in the 5* Hawkswood House and The Roundel, St. Andrews
- Exclusive use of the properties
- Daily maid service
- Daily Scottish à la carte breakfast, prepared by the resident chef
- Airport transfers from / to Edinburgh Airport
- 1 Greenfee Crail Golfing Society
- 1 Greenfee Elie Golf Club
- 1 Greenfee Carnoustie Golf links
- 1 Greenfee Castle Course, St. Andrews
- 1 Greenfee Kingsbarns GC
- Daily play acc. to the golf programme with Jay Delsing and William Milne
- All golf transfers
- Day excursion to Scotland’s capital city, Edinburgh
- Welcome Cocktails
- Prize Giving with Farewell-Dinner, inclusive of wine, beers, soft drinks
- Tournament Prizes
- Complete organization, incl. establishing a detailed programme, ca. 4 weeks before departure
- All taxes and local fees
This exclusive experience is limited to 6 participants.
Contact us today!